Jungle Adventurer is Home Front’s most popular wooden climbing frame. Similar to the Canyon clubhouse, but scaled up to a 1.5m high deck, providing challenging sliding and climbing.
h: 3.4m (deck height: 1.5m, standing height: 1.8m) w: 1.4m d: 1.4m
Home Front’s Jungle Adventurer wooden climbing frame is made from top quality timber, which is kiln dried, treated, then dried again.
Known for their exceptional strength and durability, Home Front’s wooden climbing frames offer a high specification that will last throughout childhood and beyond. Manufactured in Wiltshire, the Jungle Adventurer climbing frame is carefully designed and built to offer the best quality and value in the climbing frame market today.
Home Front’s warranty means the timber is guaranteed against failure caused by rot or insect attack for as long as you own the climbing frame. There is also a 12 month warranty on all parts against failure due to defects in material or workmanship.
- 4×4 for clubhouse posts
- 6×2 four-way deck joists
- Massive 6×4 swing beams
- Wood on wood construction for double security
- Wall units with planks inside rails (not screwed on outside)
- Double 4×4 swing support
- Commercial-quality swing hangers
- Recessed, stainless steel hardware
- Swings on chains for longer life
- Extra thick vinyl tent tops
- Heavy duty swing seats
- Fully-rounded timber edges
- Round easy-climb ladder rungs
- Thick, soft-feel cargo net rope
- 2×6 deck and bridge planks