The Climbing Den by All Out Play is one of our most popular Adventure Play items. A flexible roofed hexagonal structure allowing any arrangement of the panels.With a wide range of potential accessories it strikes a fantastic balance between the aesthetic and the practical. The addition of a slide gives an alternative way down and allows for free movement through the Climbing Den.
The All Out Play Climbing Den can be expanded by linking it to other play houses with a connecting bridge. Choose from the following connecting bridges Fixed, Rope, Clatter, Net, Dowel handrail, Crenelated handrail, Arched, Sloped, Tube.
The lower area can and often is used as a sandpit.
Structural & Design Options
Standard Platform Height – 1.0m, 1.5m
Roof material – Marine Ply ( wood brown), Phenol Coated Play (dark brown), PPL faced Ply ( red, green, blue)
Windows – Arrow slits, portholes, quartered
Accessories to be considered
A variety of accessories can be added.
Connecting Bridges – Fixed, Rope, Clatter, Net, Dowel handrail, Crenelated handrail, Arched, Sloped, Tube
Access – Ladder, Steps, Scramble Net, Ramp, Rope, Climbing Stones
Exit – Straight slide, Tube slide, Spiral slide, Stainless steel slide, Firepole
Decorative – Panels, Boards, Flags, Finial
Technical Specifications All Out Play Climbing Den
- Height (including roof): 8′ (2.5m)
- Height (excluding roof): 7′ (2.1m)
- Diameter: 5′ (1.7m)
- High Pressure Treated Timber
- Stainless Steel Fixings
- Domed or Countersunk Bolts and Screws
- *custom platform heights can be arranged – please contact us for a quote
- 10 years on all timber sections against rot and insect infestation.
- 1 year against faulty materials and workmanship.
- 1 year on accessories.
- 2 years on all stainless steel and galvanised fixtures and fittings.