It’s been a scary and uncertain time and we wanted to reassure our customers about the steps we are taking to help prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are a small independent business and we are doing all we can to keep our amazing staff and wonderful customers safe by following guidelines issued by Public Health England and the World Health Organisation.
What we are doing:
- Please wear a face covering when you visit our shop
- We have placed a hand sanitiser station at the entrance of the shop
- We have introduced floor markings to help you maintain a 2m distance between yourself and other customers
- To minimise contact between you and members of staff, we have added a screen at our till point and would prefer payment by card where possible
- Our staff are committed to strict hygiene procedures and regularly disinfect their hands during the day
- We endeavour to maintain a high standard of cleanliness throughout the store
- We are carefully managing the number of people in the shop at any one time
We’re still open online:
We understand some of our customers may not feel comfortable visiting us at the moment. Our online shop is currently operating as normal so you can choose your preferred way of shopping with us.
We are extremely grateful to our team who are working hard to keep you safe and we would like to thank you, our customers, for your loyalty and support during these challenging times.