Double the fun! The Canyon Adventurer Twin wooden climbing frame by Homefront features two connected Canyon clubhouses. Join together with a bridge or monkey bar connector with a choice of layouts and loads of options to accessorise.
The Canyon Adventurer wooden climbing frame by Homefront is great for the younger members of your family! With a generous 1.2 metre squared deck at a height of 1.2 metres, its solid wooden construction will hold as many children as can fit!
The base package Homefront Canyon Adventurer Twin includes two clubhouses, each with:
- 1.2 metre square platform on 1.2 metre stilts
- Two walls
- Heavy duty vinyl tent top
Each tower – h: 2.8m w: 1.4m d: 1.4m
Home Front’s Canyon Adventurer Twin wooden climbing frame is made from top quality timber, which is kiln dried, treated, then dried again.
Known for their exceptional strength and durability, Home Front’s wooden climbing frames offer a high specification that will last throughout childhood and beyond. Manufactured in Wiltshire, the climbing frames are carefully designed and built to offer the best quality and value in the climbing frame market today.
Home Front’s warranty means the timber is guaranteed against failure caused by rot or insect attack for as long as you own the climbing frame. There is also a 12 month warranty on all parts against failure due to defects in material or workmanship.
- 4×4 for clubhouse posts
- 6×2 four-way deck joists
- Massive 6×4 swing beams
- Wood on wood construction for double security
- Wall units with planks inside rails (not screwed on outside)
- Double 4×4 swing support
- Commercial-quality swing hangers
- Recessed, stainless steel hardware
- Swings on chains for longer life
- Extra thick vinyl tent tops
- Heavy duty swing seats
- Fully-rounded timber edges
- Round easy-climb ladder rungs
- Thick, soft-feel cargo net rope
- 2×6 deck and bridge planks