Young astronauts will love the multi-stage features of the Lunar Adventurer wooden climbing frame by Homefront. Featuring three decks – the ‘launch pad’ at 1.5 metres can be reached and exited with any of our standard ‘getting up’ and ‘getting down’ ladders and slides (see below), then it’s onwards and upwards onto the two 2.1m high play decks above, designed to feature our taller slides.
The Lunar Adventurer climbing frame base comes with:
- Three platforms connected by mini access ladders
- Heavy duty vinyl tent top
- Two standard walls
- Four mini slatted walls
Base model: h: 3.9m w: 2.9m d: 1.4m
Home Front’s Lunar Adventurer wooden climbing frame is made from top quality timber, which is kiln dried, treated, then dried again.
Known for their exceptional strength and durability, Home Front’s wooden climbing frames offer a high specification that will last throughout childhood and beyond. Manufactured in Wiltshire, the climbing frames are carefully designed and built to offer the best quality and value in the climbing frame market today.
Home Front’s warranty means the timber is guaranteed against failure caused by rot or insect attack for as long as you own the climbing frame. There is also a 12 month warranty on all parts against failure due to defects in material or workmanship.
- 4×4 for clubhouse posts
- 6×2 four-way deck joists
- Massive 6×4 swing beams
- Wood on wood construction for double security
- Wall units with planks inside rails (not screwed on outside)
- Double 4×4 swing support
- Commercial-quality swing hangers
- Recessed, stainless steel hardware
- Swings on chains for longer life
- Extra thick vinyl tent tops
- Heavy duty swing seats
- Fully-rounded timber edges
- Round easy-climb ladder rungs
- Thick, soft-feel cargo net rope
- 2×6 deck and bridge planks