Featuring two connected clubhouses at different heights, the Mountain Adventurer wooden climbing frame by Homefront allows young explorers to scale the heights. The 1.5m base camp is connected via a mini-ladder to the 2.1m summit deck, where you can fit a super slide, enclosed spiral slide, super high rock wall and/or a cargo net. There are loads of options to extend and accessories.
The base package Homefront Mountain Adventurer includes two clubhouses, each with:
- 1.4 metre square platform on 1.5 and 2.1 metre stilts
- Two walls
- Heavy duty vinyl tent top
Base model overall h: 3.9m w:2.9m d: 1.4m
Home Front’s Mountain Adventurer wooden climbing frame is made from top quality timber, which is kiln dried, treated, then dried again.
Known for their exceptional strength and durability, Home Front’s wooden climbing frames offer a high specification that will last throughout childhood and beyond. Manufactured in Wiltshire, the climbing frames are carefully designed and built to offer the best quality and value in the climbing frame market today.
Home Front’s warranty means the timber is guaranteed against failure caused by rot or insect attack for as long as you own the climbing frame. There is also a 12 month warranty on all parts against failure due to defects in material or workmanship.
- 4×4 for clubhouse posts
- 6×2 four-way deck joists
- Massive 6×4 swing beams
- Wood on wood construction for double security
- Wall units with planks inside rails (not screwed on outside)
- Double 4×4 swing support
- Commercial-quality swing hangers
- Recessed, stainless steel hardware
- Swings on chains for longer life
- Extra thick vinyl tent tops
- Heavy duty swing seats
- Fully-rounded timber edges
- Round easy-climb ladder rungs
- Thick, soft-feel cargo net rope
- 2×6 deck and bridge planks