PLEASE NOTE THAT PARTIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT DUE TO REMEDIAL WORK IN THE ORCHARD PLAY AREA.
WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
Hire The Toy Barn as a unique children’s parties venue in Sherborne, Dorset.
At a Toy Barn party, kids can play on the climbing frames, swings, slides and trampolines in our orchard and race against friends on our pedal-powered go karts.
A private children’s party at The Toy Barn is only £75 per hour.
MAKE IT A PARTY TO REMEMBER!
Bring a picnic… use our barbecue… If you’d like to have a birthday tea as part of your party we’ve got tables and chairs and room for you to eat in.
We can provide tailor-made party bags for your little guests to take home with them.
A UNIQUE VENUE FOR CHILDREN’S PARTIES IN SHERBORNE
At The Toy Barn, we host individual parties to cater for all boys and girls, and their parents. Talk to us about your other requirements.
Delivery to mainland England and Wales
Orders over £750:
Orders over £10:
Orders under £10:
Delivery to Scotland and Northern Ireland
Deliveries to Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland will incur a courier surcharge. Please contact us with your postcode for a delivery price.
Deliveries outside mainland UK and express delivery options
For deliveries outside of mainland UK and details of our express delivery services please contact us for a quote.
The Toy Barn Sherborne Limited (“The Toy Barn”)
Terms and Conditions for Party Hire
- A party booking can only be confirmed once a booking form has been completed and a £25 non-refundable deposit (“the initial deposit”) has been paid.
- Full payment must be made prior to the party. For online bookings payment will be made in full at the time of booking. Online bookings include the initial deposit.
- Online bookings are provisional until the date and time has been confirmed. If your preferred date and times are not available we will contact you with suitable alternatives. If no such alternative is suitable we will refund you in full including the initial deposit.
- All payments must be made by cash or credit card. Personal cheques will not be accepted.
- Cancellation can be made up to 4 hours before the party start time but only in the event of inclement weather. In the event of cancellation a refund will be given excluding the initial deposit. Payments made by credit card can only be refunded on the same card.
- 1 Portaloo is provided. Please note there are no hand washing facilities.
- The person making the booking (“the party giver”) understands that no food drink plates glasses etc will be provided.
- If the party giver hires the barbecue cooking implements will be provided. The party giver is responsible for safe use of the barbecue.
- Some tables and chairs can be provided – please ask for details.
- The Toy Barn reserves the right to change the play equipment in the play area without prior notice.
- Please note that whilst we only book one party at a time members of the public are able to view our demonstration equipment whilst your party is taking place.
- Each person attending a go kart party must bring their own helmet and wear it at all times whilst on a go kart. We do have a small selection here for use.
- The party giver must ensure that there is 1 adult present per 5 persons attending the party for the duration of the party to ensure adequate supervision of each person attending the party.
- The use of the trampolines in the play area must be supervised by the party giver or a competent adult assigned this task by the party giver and this person is responsible for ensuring that no more than 1 person uses a trampoline at any one time.
- Neither the play area nor the barn may be left unattended at any time.
- The party giver understands and agrees that neither The Toy Barn nor anyone employed by The Toy Barn can be held accountable for any injury suffered by any person attending the party or whilst on The Toy Barn premises nor is The Toy Barn nor anyone employed by The Toy Barn responsible for the supervision of any person attending the party.