Terms and conditions of The Toy Barn Sherborne Limited (trading as The Toy Barn).
Please read the following terms & conditions carefully as they set out the basis on which you can visit the toy-barn.co.uk website. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and we advise you to read through them each time that you use the site.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
Occasionally we run offers, promotions and sales online which adhere to the following guidelines:
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers including email, internet or product offers.
- Offers cannot be used with bundles, multi-buys, seasonal offers, clearance items or sale items.
- Offers are not transferable or for publication online or offline.
- Offers with a spend threshold always exclude delivery charges.
- Offer end dates apply.
- Offers are at the Toy Barn’s sole discretion and are subject to variation or withdrawal without notice.
- Offers or promotions cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- All sale items are subject to availability at time of order. Online price includes discount and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Sale discount cannot be applied to previously bought items.
- If a % or £ off discount brings the basket subtotal to below the threshold for a free delivery discount, free delivery will not be applied.
- Free delivery promotions applies to United Kingdom orders only.
Prices and payment security
Prices include 20% VAT.
Our online store payment system uses the very latest encryption technology (SSL).
When you proceed to make your purchase, your browser makes a connection to the secure section of our website. Your browser will show a padlock in the bottom right corner to indicate that it has made a secure connection and depending on your browser a window may pop-up to notify you that you are entering this safe area.
How to place an order
You can either browse through the shopping section or for a quick search enter a keyword which will bring up the item(s) you are after.
When you have found an item you like, click on Add to cart.
To review the items you have selected click on View view.
When you are happy with the items in your cart click on ‘Go to checkout’
Simply follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
An email will be forwarded to you once you have followed all of the steps necessary to complete your order, confirming receipt of your order.
Although our stock figures may show items as available at the time you place your order, the items may not be in stock by the time your order is ready to be dispatched. If you have also ordered items that are in stock at the time of the dispatch, our dispatch notice will inform you of out of stock items and an approximate date for their dispatch. If you have ordered an item that is showing as not in yet when you place your order we will notify you by e mail with an approximate date for their dispatch as soon as we are able.
Our contract with you for the sale of the goods shall not be formed until we have dispatched the items to the delivery address provided by you and charged your card with the cost of the items and the cost of your chosen delivery option. Should we send out your order in more than one dispatch due to stock availability your card will be charged following each dispatch but you will not be charged again for delivery.
If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of our confirmation email please telephone us on 01935 815040 or e mail us at email@example.com each case quoting the order confirmation number set out under the subject heading in that e mail.
If you would prefer to place your order by telephone you may do so by telephoning us on 01935 815040. Communications referred to here as being by e mail will then be made by e mail or, if you prefer and indicate that preference and provide an address for the purpose to our customer services team at the time you place your order, by post.
PORTRAYAL OF PRODUCTS
All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur
Where we deliver
We only deliver in the UK. Please see delivery for more information.
Provided the items you have ordered are in stock at the time of dispatch we will endeavour to deliver your goods within 5 working days of our email acknowledging and detailing your order; where you have ordered something that is not in stock at the date of your order, we will endeavour to deliver your goods within 10 working days of the due date for dispatch as notified by us to you.
A signature is required upon delivery so when you place your order please provide an address for delivery where someone can sign for the goods when they are delivered. We shall not be liable for any failure to deliver if no one is at the designated delivery address to receive the goods.
Should we send out your order in more than one dispatch due to stock availability there is still only one delivery charge.
Change of details
We reserve the right to change at any time any of the details of the products on the website, including prices.
Some of our goods sell much quicker than we could ever anticipate and although we try to re-order goods in time to satisfy demand, unfortunately lead times can be annoyingly long.
Gift vouchers are available for purchase in the shop or by contacting us on 01935 815040.
Should you wish to make a complaint or otherwise comment on any aspect of our service, please write to us at: The Toy Barn Sherborne Limited, Black marsh Farm, Sherborne, Dorset DT9 4JX
Copyright, Image Rights And Intellectual Property Rights
- All rights, including copyright, image rights and intellectual property rights, for this website are owned by or licensed to The Toy Barn Ltd.
- Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or in part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of The Toy Barn Ltd.
- You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
All products comply with appropriate safety and consumer regulations. Toys comply with EC Toy Safety Regulations and, where appropriate, carry the CE mark. If a product is recalled for any reason, you will be contacted.
- The Toy Barn’s total liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by The Toy Barn to the customer. The Toy Barn shall not be liable for any consequential breach of duty in contract or in any other way, save where such liability is imposed on The Toy Barn by statute. The Toy Barn does not limit in any way our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or wilful misconduct. By law, you also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days after the date the item is delivered. Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods does not pass to you until 14 days after your delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from The Toy Barn, your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us by way of a despatch note included when you receive your order. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed as accepted in such despatch note do not form part of the contract.
- The Toy Barn endeavours to check the accuracy of the information on this site. However, The Toy Barn does not warrant that such information will be error free and the user acknowledges that information, products and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies and typological errors. If the goods do not on receipt by you substantially meet the description on this web site, you are entitled to reject the goods and return them to us.
- The Toy Barn Ltd shall not be liable to any person for loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
- The Toy Barn Ltd shall not be liable for any person for loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
This website, its contents and any other contract brought into being as a result of using this site are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- The Toy Barn is the trading name of The Toy Barn Limited
- The site is owned and operated by The Toy Barn Limited registered in England and Wales, company number 07631992
The registered office is at C/O Hunts Accountants The Old Pump House, Oborne Road, Sherborne, Dorset, England, DT9 3RX. Please do not send returns to this address. See Returns Policy for more information.
Any Other Questions?
If you have any questions on any aspect of The Toy Barn please contact us:
Phone: 01935 815040
Post: The Toy Barn, Blackmarsh Farm, Sherborne, Dorset, DT9 4JX