Open from the 18th of October to the 31st of October
Maze opening times: 10am to 3.30pm
Cafe Opening Times: 10am to 4pm
Shop and Orchard Play Area Opening Times: 10am to 5pm
Come for a Halloween outing and explore our spooky giant Maize Maze. Children and adults alike will be in for a treat trying to solve the clues to our Fairy Tale Villains Guess Who Game. There is also a spider turret and a bat bridge to find. Getting lost has never been so much fun! It is an AMAZING trip out for the whole family!
You will need to find the Pumpkin Patch hidden in the Maze if you want to take one home with you (although you can also purchase a pumpkin from the shop if you do not want to go in the maze)!
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO SPECIFY HOW MANY PUMPKINS YOU WANT WHEN PURCHASING YOUR MAIZE MAZE TICKETS.
Once you have finished exploring the Spooky Maize Maze, you will be able to enjoy a hot drink, a piece of cake or a sandwich in our cosy pop-up café whilst the children run around in the play area and whoosh down the slides, clamber up the climbing frames, bounce on the trampoline or race on the Didi-cars and pedal-powered go-karts. You and your little ones can also chill out in our Halloween Story Room where you will be able to listen to taped fairy tales and look at the small Halloween display.
HALLOWEEN MAIZE MAZE + PUMPKIN + PLAY AREA
Individual Ticket (age 5+) – £9.00
Child Ticket (from 1 to 4 years old) – £8.00
Group of 4 or more people – £8.00
HALLOWEEN MAIZE MAZE + PLAY AREA
Individual Ticket (age 5+) – £6.00
Child Ticket (from 1 to 4 years old) – £5.00
Group of 4 or more people – £5.00
PLAY AREA ONLY
Child Ticket (from 1 to 16 years old – Adults Free) – £4.00
Pumpkins – £6.00
Maize Maze Map – £1.00
- All children under 12 years old going into the Maize Maze must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- All tickets will be sold on the door; no pre-booking will be available.
- You must specify that you want pumpkins at the same time as you purchase you Maize Maze tickets. Pumpkins are available until stocks last.
- Wellies are recommended as the walkways in the Maize Maze do get quite muddy and slippery.
- If the weather is very inclement then we might have to close the Maize Maze and Pumpkin Patch. Please check our Facebook or Instagram pages for current updates.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome on site. Please make sure you pick up after your dog even in the Maze.
- Pushchairs: some walkways in the Maize Maze are narrow and can get muddy so pushchairs are not recommended. The Orchard Play Area is suitable for pushchairs though.
- We take card and cash payment in the shop and the café.
- The Halloween Maize Maze will open from the 18th of October to the 31st of October from 10am to 3.30pm. No need to book, you can pay on the door. Please allow 45 minutes to an hour to complete the Maze.
- Maps will be available to purchase for £1.00
- Our pop-up café will be serving hot and cold drinks, a selection of freshly made sandwiches, cake and traybakes and ice creams. The café will be open from 10am to 4pm.
- Chill out in our Halloween Story Room where you can listen to a tapped Fairy Tale story.
- The Orchard Play Area is open from 10am to 5pm and is included in your Maize Maze tickets.
- The Toy Barn Shop is open from 10am to 5pm and stocks a range of children’s traditional toys and games, children’s clothing, books and gifts such as candles, throws and gardening accessories.